1050 - CLIM-NET
- Complies with Bactericidal standard EN 1276; Acts in 5 minutes on Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli, Stapylococcus Aureus and Enteroccus hirae.
- Fungicidal Standard EN 1650 ; Acts on Candida Albicans et A. Niger in 15 minutes.
- Very efficient action of cleaning and purifing.
- Very fine brumisation.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Is applied using a high pressure sprayer and a plastic applicator.
- It can treat the entire air conditioning circuit (evaporator, duct, ventilator, heater, water drain hole, etc.).It can be used in all types of air conditioning and ventilating systems.
- Cleans and purifies deeply the entire air conditioning circuit.
- Eliminates bad odours and leaves a pleasant fragrance in the cockpit.
- Eliminates the grease deposits, mould and protects the system from the proliferation of micro-organisms.
- Avoids risks of allergic reactions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
1. Remove the passenger compartment filter(s).
2. Check that the water condensate drain is not clogged.
3. Set the system to the cold position, with the A/C off and the fan at maximum, and spray in the ventilation flow through the air intake(s).
4. Allow it to act for 10 minutes, with the fan off.
5. Return to the maximum fan position, and let it dry for about 10 minutes.
6. Replace the filter(s) with new filter(s) after having sprayed a few seconds on each side of the filter(s).