1025 - T2S Modified Silicone Surface Treatment
- Forms a mono-molecular layer that can resist pressure up to 1600 kg/mm².
- The layer protects the surface of the metal against adhesion of foreign particles and against corrosion.
- Resists to a temperature of 700°C.
- Ensures a better resistance of the treated lubricant against shearing.
- Efficient action against deterioration of metallic parts.
- Reduction of the friction coefficients.
- Increases the lifespan of treated parts by reducing wear.
Results in manual gear boxes:
- Facilitates the change of gears.
- Reduces noises.
Results in the power steerings
- Eliminates noise of the valves in the end stop.
- Eliminates hard spots.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Compatible with all types of oil except for graphitized oils. Suitable for :
- 1,5 to 2,5 liters of transmission or axle oil
- 5 liters of power steering oil