4025 - T2S MODIFIED SILICONE SURFACE TREATMENT
- Forms a mono-molecular layer that can resist pressure up to 1600 kg/mm².
- The layer protects the surface of the metal against adhesion of foreign particles and against corrosion.
- Resists to a temperature of 700°C.
- Ensures a better resistance of the treated lubricant against shearing.
- Efficient action against deterioration of metallic parts.
- Reduction of the friction coefficients.
- Lowers the operating temperature (oil and water) by approximately 10°C.
- Increases the lifespan of treated parts by reducing wear.
Results in manual gear boxes :
- Makes gears shift easier.
- Reduces noises.
Results in hydraulic circuits :
- Softens and restores used sealing joints.
- Reduces operating temperature and the aging of the oil.
- Eliminates hard points.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
Compatible with all types of oil except for graphitized oils.
Suitable for :
- 10 to 15 liters of transmission or axle oil.
- 50 liters of hydraulic circuit oil.
- 20 to 25 liters in the other cases.
Do not use in automatic transmissions or friction systems lubricated in oil bath.