1104 - TURBO-NET
- Cleans and eliminates carbon deposits from combustion chambers, turbo blades and EGR valves.
- Suitable for both petrol and diesel engines.
- Solves many types of variable geometry turbo and EGR valve operation problems without the need for disassembly.
- Restores original engine performance.
- Reduces the smokes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
Product intended for professional use, follow strictly the instructions below:
1. Let the engine run until it reaches the operating temperature.
2. Pull off the inlet hose to get an access to the intake manifold after the air filter.
3. Let the engine run at 2000 – 2500 rpm. Position the product at 15-20 cm from the intake, in order to obtain a homogenous application. Spray Turbo-Net in the intake 4 to 5 times. Each spray must not exceed one second. Choke the intake with the hand 1 to 2 seconds in order to help engine aspirate the product. Wait one minute executing speed mode changes from 1000 to 3000 tours. Repeat the operation 2 or 3 times.
4. For a turbo engine with variable geometry, activate manually the waste gate device on and off between every spray. You should never hear a noise that announces that the air and carburant mix is too concentrated, especially in the case of diesel engines, where the explosion is done without the programming of the spark. In the case you hear a noise, it is imperative to choke the intake with the hand in order to help engine aspire and burn the product.
5. Keep on doing this way until the can is empty.
6. Once the treatment finished, it is advised to pour a dose of Injection Curative Treatment (ref.1111 for Diesel and 1101 for Petrol engines).