1047 - HIGH TEMPERATURE CERAMIC PASTE
- Premium product based on synthetic oil, polyurea thickener and ceramic lubricant.
- Ceramic additivated lubrication system.
- No drop point.
- Metal free formulation.
- Improves highly the ratio between tightening torque and pretension of the assembly.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and to projections of hot and cold water.
- Wide range of applications.
- Ensures an effective prevention against contact corrosion particularly for wheels.
TECHNICAL DATA :
- Lower / upper operating temperature (static) : - 40 °C / + 1400 °C.
- Lubrication lower / upper operating temperature : - 40 °C / +200°C.
- Salt spray test, according to DIN 50 021, Layer thickness : 60 μm h > 500 h.
- Four-ball test rig welding load, according to DIN 51 350-4 : 3600 N.
- Press-fit test according to E DIN 51 833 : 0,10 μ , no chatter.
- Thread coefficient of friction according to DIN EN ISO 16047 on screw ISO 4017 M10x55-8.8 black-oxide nut ISO 4032 M10-10 : 0,12 μ.
- Thread coefficient of friction according to DIN EN ISO 16047 on screw ISO 4017 A2 M10x55-70 nut
- ISO 4032 A2 M10-70 : 0,15 μ.
- Breakaway torque according to DIN 267-27 M10 A2 / 40 Nm / 400°C / 100 h : < 2,7 X tightening
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
Apply directly on the parts to treat. Can be used the same way as conventional assembly pastes, including on : braking systems areas where its use is recommended by the manufacturer, exhaust, sensors (if electrical conductivity is not required), bearing zone of rims, assemblies and flanges... Suitable for brake systems including ABS, ESP and ASR. This product should never be used on friction areas of discs and brake pads. Generally, areas of the braking system where cohabit lubricants and elastomers must be lubricated with specific lubricants according to the manufacturers specifications.