1044 - COPPER GREASE
- Grease containing : mineral oil, bentone which does not melt, anti-corrosion and anti-adhesive agents, solid lubricants.
- High copper content (particle size of 38 micron) ensuring very good temperature resistance and electrical conductivity.
- Weld load> 250 kg. Anti wear test 1h 40 kg: <0.6 mm.
- Withstands temperatures from -20°C to 300°C in slow motion and up to 1000°C in static.
- Protects exhaust brackets, screws, bolts, nuts, bearings, gears, gear bars, battery terminals and all the parts exposed to water and corrosion.
- Facilitates assembly and disassembly of treated parts while forming a protective layer.
- Provides an optimal ratio of screw pretension and tightening torque.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
Shake well before use. Apply directly to the parts to treat. Not suitable for ABS, ASR and ESP systems.