4024 - ENGINE FLUSH
- Rapidly dissolves sludge and gummy deposits that hamper proper operation.
- Cleans oil galleries: hydraulic valves lifters, piston ring grooves, oil pumps, turbobearings, etc.
- Must be used before the oil is changed in order to eliminate sludge and combustion residues.
- Miscible with all commercial engine oils.
- Restores the optimal circulation of engine oil and avoid risks of essential parts seizure.
- Reduces operating noise.
- Protects new oil from being rapidly contaminated by sludge.
- Prolongs the lifespan of the engine.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
Pour the product in engine oil at the operating temperature. Let the engine running at idle for 20 to 30 minutes then change oil and oil filter(s) imperatively. To be used every third oil change as a preventive measure, and every oil change for engines subject to severe use.
A 2 liters container treats 20 to 25 liters of oil.