3200 - BRAKE FLUID DOT 5.1
- Conforms DOT 5.1.
- Dry bolling point > 260° C.
- Wet boiling > 180° C.
- Viscosity at – 40° C < 900 mm² / second.
- Conforms to DOT 3 and DOT 4 specifications.
- Miscible with DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids.
- Highest peformance available from a brake fluid approved for road-going applications.
- Very good resistances to overheating ensuring reduced brake fade.
- Viscosity suited for braking, steering correction and anti-skid systems that are based on brake system.
- Replaces DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluid.
Compatible with DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluid with a final performance level equivalent to the one with the lowest performance.
Do not mix with mineral oil and silicone-based fluids.
Always use a can sealed to keep the highest performance and the lowest water content possible.