1030 - RADIATOR STOP-LEAK
- Can be used preventively or curatively in order to treat the cooling circuit.
- Suitable for use with all types of coolant, soluble in water.
- Low viscosity product.
- Lubricates the water pump.
- It does not attack the metallic parts, nor the hoses and the seals.
- It does not obstruct the cooling circuit.
- Immediate sealing of leaks and micro-leaks in the entire cooling circuit.
- Gives a lasting result.
- Avoids blockage of small diameter pipes.
- Prevents electrolytic phenomena.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
Shake well the dose before pouring the product in the cooling circuit. Turn the heater on. Start the engine and let it run at idle until it reaches the operating temperature. Pour the product and let it run 10 more minutes. After cooling, check coolant level.
One dose is adequate for a circuit with a capacity of 10 liters.